Smith Family Genealogy
NOTICE: For any information on this website to be posted to another website you must
have my written permission. See copyright notice at bottom of page.
*Parents not known or only the names known with no additional children.
These lines are my husband's paternal lines. I will gradually include documents such as wills, probates, inventories, deeds etc. I appreciate an information anyone can add to these lines. If you have connections to these lines please contact me
Please put in your subject line the family name you are referring to so I do not overlook it by mistake! Thank you!
The first Smith was married to BRIDGETTE O'FLANAGAN. Their known children were:
They lived in Bucks Co., Pa. It is said that the father lived in Red River Co., Tx. But since he left the children's mother and started a new family, the children from the first marriage did not have any thing to do with their father.
HENRY "GILBERT" SMITH was born Oct 27, 1799 in Bucks Co., Pa. He married abt 1822 probably in Adams Co., Oh. LEMIRA LAVINA ROGERS. She was born June 9, 1803 in Ky. Their children were:
- Henry Gilbert (see below)
- Nancy Priscilla b abt 1805; D abt 1885 Hopkins Co., Tx.; M abt 1822 James Hastings
Gilbert was a Mason. He had 3 sons that were Confederates in the Civil War: Samuel Waugh, James Henry, & George F. Census records for Gilbert:
- Wm. Rogers b Feb 10, 1822 Adams Co., Oh; D apr 2, 1853 New Orleans, Orlean, La.; M abt 1852 New Orleans, Orlean, La. Carol Constance
- Samuel Waugh (see below)
- John G. b abt 1828 Ky.; M July 5, 1857 Hopkins Co., Tx. Clara E. Bloomer
- Mary Agnes b Oct 9, 1829; D Apr 29, 1893 Centrailia, Marion, Il.; M July 28, 1847 Hopkins Co., Tx. Rufus Scott, M.D.
- Debby Ann b abt 1831; M Sept 19, 1850 Hopkins Co., Tx. Burrell C. Shepherd
- James Henry b apr 19, 1833 Ky.; D Jan 4, 1899; Buried Sulphur Bluff Cemetery; M Jan 31, 1856 Diadamia H. Pendleton
- George F. b abt 1836 Mason Co., Ky.; M Sept 10, 1868 Hopkins Co., Tx. Hannah Elizabeth Neely
- Ralph Callan b Mar 28, 1837 Ky.; D Jan 12, 1092, Hopkins Co., Tx.; Buried Conner Cemetery; M Oct 25, 1860 Hopkins Co., Tx. Margaret "Peggy" McFall
- Joseph W. b abt 1840 Ky.
- Eliza Jane b July 17, 1841 Ky.; d Oct 1, 1896 Ladonia, Tx.; M ? Knapp
- Lecretia Lemira b Feb 5, 1842 Ky.; M Wm McFarland
- Lemisa T. b abt 1844; M Oct 18, 1866 Hopkins Co., Tx. M Abel McFarland
- Eveline b Jan 1849 Tx.; M Jan 11, 1866 Hopkins Co., Tx. Absalom R. Conner
Gilbert owned a grist mill and gin in Hopkins Co. Gilbert died Oct 11, 1868 & Lemira died May 11, 1894. Both are buried in Conner Cemetery in Dike, Hopkins, Tx.
SAMUEL WAUGH SMITH was born Mar 17, 1824. On Sept 16, 1850 in Tarrant, Hopkins, Tx. he married MANERVIA HOPKINS. Manervia was born Oct 15, 1834 in Warrick Co., Ind. Their children were all born in Hopkins Co., Tx.:
- 1830 Lewis Co., Ky.
- 1840 Mason Co., Ky.
- 1850 Hopkins Co., Tx.
- 1860 Hopkins Co., Ky.
Samuel was a Confederate in the Civil War. He was in Capt. Joseph A. Moore's 6th Prec. Census records for Samuel:
- Wm. Joshua Oct 22, 1851; D June 13, 1932 Hopkins Co., Tx.; Buried Conner Cemetery; M June 22, 1872 Hopkins Co., Tx. Bettie Jordan
- Samuel George b Apr 23, 1853; D Apr 17, 1914 Hopkins Co., Tx.; Buried Sulphur Springs, Cemetery; M #1 Apr 24, 1879 Hopkins Co., Tx. Texanna Shook #2 Maleni Ann Coker
- John Eldridge b Jan 12, 1855; M Aug 21, 1884 Hopkins Co., Tx. Phernettie G. Boyd
- Matilda Jane b Oct 6, 1856; D June 5, 1930 Hopkins Co., Tx.; Buried Sulphur Springs Cemetery; M Feb 26, 1878 Hopkins Co., Tx. Aaron Goodman Lundy
- Harvey Gilbert (see below)
- Mary Emma b Oct 10, 1861; D Apr 16, 1941; M Wilbur Julius Davis
- Patrick Henry b Nov 1, 1863; D Jan 31, 1941; M Dec 14, 1887 Hopkins Co., Tx. Sarah Melissa Price
- J. Richard b abt 1866; D Aug 22, 1922; M Oct 16, 1888 Hopkins Co., Tx. Sallie McClendon
- Ralph Callan b abt 1868; D abt 1954; Buried Mahoney Cemetery Hopkins Co., Tx; M Nov 20, 1895 Hopkins Co., Tx. Ida Maggie Matthews
- David R. b July 2, 1873; D July 1, 1937; M Mar 10, 1897 Hopkins Co., Tx. Ida May Collins
Samuel was a farmer and served as sheriff in Hopkins Co. Manervia died Oct 21, 1875 and is buried in Conner Cemetery in Dike, Hopkins, Tx. Sam then married Mary Johnson Orbison. Samuel died Dec 20, 1902. He is buried at Sulphur Springs Cemetery in Sulphur Springs, Hopkins, Tx.
HARVEY GILBERT SMITH was born Oct 16, 1858 in Sulphur Springs, Hopkins, Tx. He married FLORENCE BELLE BEASTON on Aug 30, 1894 in Elgin, Chautauqua, Ks. Their children were:
- 1860 Hopkins Co., Tx.
- 1870 White Oak Prec. 1, Tarrant, Hopkins, Tx.
Harvey, along with 2 of his brothers, worked on the Chisholm Trail. They are listed on the Chisholm Trail Monument north of Enid, Ok. Harvey died Sept 17, 1944 in Coalgate, Coal, Ok. Florence Died Nov 2, 1950 at her son, Cody Pat's home. They are both buried at Nixon Cemetery, Coal Co., Ok.
SAMUEL BROWN SMITH was born Sept 25, 1898 in Sulphur Springs, Hopkins, Tx. He married NEOMAH MATTIE EDDINGS on July 17, 1925 in Okemah, Ofuskee, Ok. Neomah was born Sept 17, 1901 in Pauls Valley, Garvin, Ok. Neomah taught school. Sam was the sheriff at Coalgate, Coal, Ok. for many years. Neomah died Jan 28, 1902 in Tulsa, Tulsa, Ok. After her death, Sam remarried a couple of times. He died Feb 2, 1984 in Coalgate, Coal, Ok. They are both buried at Nixon Cemetery, Coal Co., Ok. They are the grandparents of my husband.
- Mary Ellen b Nov 26, 1895 Sulphur Springs, Hopkins, Tx.; D July 27, 1983 Healdton, Carter, Ok.; Buried Ardmore Cemetery; M Oct 27, 1913 Arthur J. Sutherland
- Samuel Brown (see below)
- May Callan b Nov 11, 1910 Sulphur Springs, Hopkins, Tx.; D aug 8, 1912 Coalgate, Coal, Ok.; Buried Nixon Cemetery
- Harvey Gilbert, Jr. b Apr 7, 1904 Sulphur Springs, Hopkins, Tx.; D Apr 21, 1973 Ok City, Ok; Buried Sunnylane Cemetery; M #1 Grace Cadwalter #2 Ruby
- Jimmie Dee b Nov 7, 1901 Sulphur Springs, Hopkins, Tx.; D May 29, 1986 Coalgate, Coal, Ok.; M Dec 25, 1921 Olney, Coal, Ok. Edith Wheeler
- Cody Pat b July 23, 1913 Nixon, Coal, Ok; D Oct 5, 1954 Del City, Ok., Ok.; Buried Nixon Cemetery, Coal Co., Ok.; M Evelyn Guinn
LEWIS BEASTON was born abt 1810 in Delaware. He married MARGARET A. ? Their known children were:
Census records of Lewis:
- Hannah Jane b abt 1833 Pa.; M Apr 15, 1860 McDonough Co., Il. James Miller
- John Brown (see below)
- Mary Ellen b abt 1839 Il.; M Apr 15, 1856 McDonough Co., Il. Hugh A Woodside
- Isabella R b abt 1842 Il.;
- Margaret Ann b abt 1843 Il.; M Apr 13, 1863 McDonough Co., Il. Thomas Wright
- James M. b abt 1844 Il.
- Columbus C. b abt 1850 Il.
JOHN BROWN BEASTON was born June 13, 1837. He married ANNA MARIAH WRIGHT on March 13, 1862 in McComb, McDonough Co., Il. Their known children are:
- 1850 Woodstock Twp., Schyler Co., Il.
- 1860 Blandenville, McDonough Co., Il.
John sold cattle in Kansas City, Mo. in 1886. He worked in Pawhuska, Ok. as an Indian Agent. Anna died April 30, 1889 in Elgin, Chautauqua, Ks. John then married Jennie ?. John died in Mena, Polk, Ar. Jennie died in Tucson, Az.
- Ella M Sept 9, 1878 Marysville, Nodway, Mo. Ambrose Spire
- Henry M #1 Grace Booth #2 Jeanie B. Montgomery
- Inez M Joe Matthews
- William May b Aug 11, 1873; D Feb 8, 1944 Sandsprings, Ok.; Buried Hominy Cemetery; M Dec 18, 1894 Sedan, Ks. Jennie Wimberly
- Florence Belle b June 20, 1874 Shenandoah, Page, Iw.; D Nov 2, 1950 Coalgate, Coal, Ok.; M Sept 30, 1894 Elgin, Chautauqua, Ks. Harvey Gilbert Smith (see Smith Family
- Charles Franklin D June 26, 1943 Sand Srpings, Ok.; M Jan 8, 1900 dosa Faubus
ISAAC WRIGHT was born abt 1815 in Md. He married SARAH ? born about 1804 in Pa. Their known children were:
Census records for Isaac:
- Wm. b abt 1838 Md.
- Thomas b abt 1841 Oh.; M apr 13, 1863 McDonough, Il. Margaret Ann Beaston
- Anna Mariah b May 1842 Oh.; M Mar 13, 1862 McDonough Co., Il John Brown Beaston (see Beaston family)
- Mary b abt 1844 Oh.
- Margaret b abt 1848 Oh.
- 1860 Blandenville, McDonough Co., Il.
- 1880 McDonough Co., Il.
The first known generation of the Hopkins family is WILLIAM HOPKINS born abt 1639. He married HANNAH ANDREWS. Hannah was born June 23, 1639 in Dorcester, Suffolk, Ma. Their children were all born in Roxbury, Norfolk, Ma.:
William died Nov 5, 1683 in Roxbury, Suffolk, Ma. Hannah died Jan 5, 1678/79 of smallpox in Roxbury.
JOSEPH HOPKINS, SR. was baptized Jan 8, 1667 in Roxbury, Suffolk, Ma. He married PHOEBE ?. Their children were:
- Thomas bpt May 6, 1660; D Apr 21, 1626
- Wm. bpt May 6, 1660; D Apr 21, 1626
- Hannah b Jan 3, 1657; bpt Mar 6, 1660; D Jamacia; M #1 Phillip Goss a sailor D 1690
- Mary b Jan 30, 1662; Buried Dec 8, 1678
- Samuel bpt Sept 15, 1663; D abt 1736 R.I.; M Susana D abt 1732
- Margaret bpt Dec 18, 1665
- Joseph (see below)
- Elizabeth bpt Feb 3, 1670
- Abagail apt Apr 30, 1672
- Ebenezer bpt May 5, 1674; D Aug 19, 1674 Roxbury, Norfolk, Ma.
- Bertha bpt Oct 5, 1675
Phoebe died and Joseph married Martha Whaley b abt 1680 D abt 1773. She was the daughter of Theophilus & Elizabeth Mills Whaley. Their children were:
- Wm. b Nov 6, 1695 Kingstown Newport, RI; M Mar 2, 1726/27 E. Greenwich, Providence, RI Mary Tibbetts
- Phoebe b Feb 8, 1696 Greenwich, Providence, RI; M ? Pitcher
- Joseph, Jr. (see below)
Locations of Joseph:
- Samuel b Jan 6, 1704 Kingstown, Newport, RI; D apr 14, 1790 W. Greenwich, Kent, RI; M Apr 23, 1729/30 N. Kingston, Wa., RI Honor Brown
- John b Apr 2, 1723 Kingston, Newport, RI; D abt 1791 W Greenwich, Kent, RI; M Oct 9, 1732 E. Greenwich, Providence, RI Mercy Greene
- Robert b June 2, 1713 E. Greenwich, Providence, RI; D bef Aug 1, 1757 Kingstown, Wa., RI; M Oct 16, 1743 W Greenwich, Providence, RI Robey Carr
- Thomas b aft 1714
- Hannah b abt 1716 Jamestown, RI; M Dec 18, 1735 E Greenwich, Providence, RI Capt Charles Carr
- Theodosia b Apr 13, 1718 E Greenwich, Providence, RI; D bef 1788; M June 3, 1735 Warrick, Providence, RI Othniel Gorton, Jr.
Joseph's will was dated May 15, 1735 in E Greenwich, Kent, RI. It was probated July 15, 1735.
JOSEPH HOPKINS, JR. was botn Apr 8, 1698 in Kingston, Newport, RI. He married MARY ?. Mary was born Feb 2, 1721. The only known child is:
- Sept 13, 1681 lived in Roxbury, Ma.
- 1712/13 lived to E Greenwich, RI
- May 3, 1720 Freeman in E Greenwich, RI
In 1728 Joseph was listed as a Freeman in E Greenwich, RI. He had no formal education. He was not a successful farmer. Mary died between 1728 and 1733.
FRANCIS HOPKINS was born abt 1721 in E Greenwich, RI. He married Sept 1, 1743 in E. Greenwich, RI MARY JOSLIN. See JOSLIN GENEALOGY. Mary was born Feb 2, 1721/22 in E. Greenwich, RI. Their children were:
- Francis (see below)
April 10, 1746 Francis was a Freeman in E. Greenwich, RI. He was a husbandman (farmer). Even though he had 4 sons that served in the Revolutionary War; William, Gardener, Francis, & Robert, Francis was a Tory. May 4, 1778 he was tried in Washington Co., Va. for counterfeiting treasury notes. Francis died in 1779 Washington Co., Va.
WILLIAM HOPKINS was born Nov 15, 1748 in Warrick, Kent, RI. His first wife is unknown. Their child was:
- Henry b Dec 3, 1743 Exter, RI; M July 26, 1769 Ct. Hannah Burr
- Sarah b Dec 26, 1744 E Greenwich, Providence, RI
- Rachel b May 21, 1747 E Greenwich, Providence, RI
- William (see below)
- Gardner b July 16, 1750 E Greenwich. Kent, RI; D June 4, 1832 Morgan Co., Ky.; M Apr 1773 Orange Co., NY Mary "Polly" Chambers
- Mary b Apr 9, 1752 E Greenwich, Kent, RI; M George Woolsey D abt 1817
- Francis, Jr. b Orange, Orange, NY; D abt 1823 Bath Co., Ky.; M Caty Ann ?
- Robert b July 4, 1760 E Greenwich, Kent, RI; D Mar 26, 1824 Nicholas Co., Ky.; M abt 1786 Elizabeth ?
- Hannah b Mar 13, 1766 Orange, Orange, NY; D Sept 26, 1852 Morgan co., Ky.; M Mar 3, 1784 Va. Thomas Lewis b May 3, 1755; D aug 9, 1849
- Wm. M. b Sept 10, 1787; M Jane Perry
- John P. b Jan 22, 1789; M Elizabeth Elliott
William married PEACE SCOTT. Their children were:
- Eldridge b abt 1770 D abt 1799 Montgomery Co., Ky.; M June 16, 1791 Madison Co., Ky. Betty Walden
Peace died between 1812 and 1815 in Bathe Co., Ky. William married a 3rd time to Elizabeth "Betsy" Brinton Sept 9, 1815 in Bathe Co., Ky. Their children were:
- Wm. Henry Harrison "Henry" (see below)
- Wm., Jr. b Mar 30, 1781 Washington Co., Va.; D Aug 5, 1855 Davis Co., Ia.; M abt 1802 Ky. Sarah Smithers b abt 1788 Va. D May 9, 1854 Davis Co., Iw.
- Francis "Frank" b abt 1784 d bef Feb 12, 1838 Red River Co., Tx. M Feb 27, 1800 Old Springfield Church, Bath Co., Ky. Catherine Elliott D abt 1817 Gibson Co., In. M #2 Jan 1818 Gibson Co., In Sophia G. Gudgel
- Abiah b June 1, 1786 Lincoln Co., Ky. D aft 1854; M Jan 17, 1805 Montgomery Co., Ky. Wm. Barker b abt 1782; d Mar 4, 1849 Tx
- Hayden (Hadden)
- Mary "Polly" M ? Owings
- Joslin J.
William served in the Revolutionary War in Va. He filed for pension Jan 7, 1834 in Adair Co., Ky. By 1784 William is in Clarke Co., Ky. Williams will was dated Oct 4, 1831 in Nicholes Co., Ky.
WILLIAM HENRY HARRISON "HARRY" HOPKINS was born Apr 24, 1779 in Washington Co., Va. He married Jan 9, 1798 Madison Co., Ky. ELIZABETH STONE. Elizabeth was born June 25, 1788. Their children were:
- Phoebe M Jan 30, 1835 Nicholes Co., Ky Wm. Boyd
William was a 2nd Lt in the War of 1812 in In. He served in Capt. Wm. Hargrove's Co of Mtd. Vol. Rangers In. Militia from Apr 9, 1813 - Mar 18, 1814. He was a constable in Knox Co., In. July 30, 1811. William decided to move his family to Hopkins Co., Tx. He died in the camp while enroute to Hopkins Co. He died between Feb 21 & Mar 15, 1844 at Cuthand Creek, Red River, Tx. He and Elizabeth are buried in McKinzie Cemetery. His son Eldridge placed a letter of probate Mar 29, 1844 in the newspaper.
ELDRIDGE HOPKINS was born Dec 26, 1807 in Il. He married HARRIET DAY on Apr 22, 1827 in Henderson Co., Ky. Their children were:
- Eldridge (see below)
- Wesley Denton b Feb 18, 1809; aft 1844 In.; M Feb 1, 1832 Warrick, In. Emaline Baldwin
- Eleanor "Ellen" b Feb 18, 1811 In.; M #1 Wm. Barker #2 Spencer Co., In. Thomas H. Brown
- Wm. Henry Harrison, Jr. b Jan 14, 1814 In.; M Eliza ? b abt 1816
- Mary Ann b Nov 10, 1816 In.; M Alfred France
- Andrew J. b Dec 17, 1817 In.; D bef 1844
- Elizabeth b July 3, 1820 In.; D abt 1881; M Jan 1, 1839 Warrick, In. Isaac E. McSwain
- Joseph W. b Aug 25, 1823 In.; Bef 1844
- David b Aug 9, 1825 In.; Mar 6, 1905 Hopkins Co., Tx.; Buried Sulphur Bluff Cemetery; M Jan 15, 1846 Lamaur Tx.; Annie Hargrave b July 27, 1826 In.; D Jan 30, 1884 Hopkins Co., Tx. Buried Sulphur Bluff Cemetery
- Joslin b June 8, 1827 In.; D Jan 29, 1883 Dike, Hopkins, Tx.; buried Conner Cemetery, M Jan 17, 1850 Hopkins Co., Tx. Louisa McFall b Dec 20, 1830 In.; D July 20, 1908
- Thomas "Tommie": d aft 1844 had infantile paralysis
- Sarah Ann M Dec 14, 1848 Shepherd G. Coyle
Hopkins Co. was named after this family. There is a historical marker just north of Suphur Springs giving honor to this family. Eldridge died abt 1853. It is not known where he is buried but it is suspected that he is buried next to his wife. After Eldridge died Harriet married Malcom Russell on Dec 7, 1855 in Hopkins Co. Harriet died May 5, 1890 in Hopkins Co. She is buried in the Tarrant Cemetery in Hopkins Co.
- Marioin M Mar 28, 1850 Hopkins Co., Tx. James C. Dillingham b Jan 11, 1821; D Jan 9, 1886
- Elizabeth J.S. M Isaac A. Grant
- Mary Ann Ellen b Mar 1, 1834 In; M July 17, 1848 Hopkins Co., Tx. #1 Jesse C. Russell M32 Capt. L.D. King
- Manervia b Oct 15, 1834 Warrick, In.; D Oct 21, 1875 Hopkins Co., Tx.; M Sept 16, 1850 Hopkins Co., Tx. Samuel Waugh Smith (see the Smith family)
- Matilda H. b abt 1838 In.; M Oct 7, 1859 Hopkins Co., Tx. L.W. Witt
- James E. b abt 1842 Tx.; Aug 10, 1865 Margaret E. "Mary" Matthews
- Sophronia J. b abt 1844 Tx. M July 30, 1857 Hopkins Co., Tx. M.J. Brown
- Rachel b abt 1846 Tx.
- Stephen Richard b abt 1848 Tx.; M May 25, 1871 Hopkins Co., Tx. Nancy Ann Moore b abt 1855
HEZIKIAH ROGERS was born in Scotland. He married ELIZABETH SEBRING. The only known children are:
There is a land deed dated Jan 12, 1729 in Plumsted, Bucks Co., Pa. for Hezikiah. Hezikiah died July 2, 1780 in Bucks Co., Pa.
EZEKIEL ROGERS was born Oct 20, 1729 in Plumsted, Bucks, Pa. He married MARY ?. Their known children were:
- Ezekiel (see below)
Ezekiel Died Sept 17, 1801 in Spriggs Twp., Adams, Oh.
JOHN ROGERS was born Sept 8, 1757 in Bucks Co., Pa. He married ELIZABETH (FOSTER?). The only known child is:
- John (see below)
- George b Sept 6, 1762 Pa.; D aft 1850 Lewis Co., Ky.
- Thomas b Fe 1767 Pa.; D aug 2, 1850 Brown Co., Oh.
- Eleanor b Sept 28, 1771 Pa.; D Feb 25, 1854; M Oct 17, 1805 Adams Co., Oh. Samuel Boltin
Elizabeth died and John married Diadamia Curtis b Sept 2, 1779; d Dec 29, 1862. Their children were:
- Nathan Foster (see below)
Census for John:
- Ezekiel b Jan 26, 1802; D Aug 13, 1816
- Joseph Curtis b May 5, 1805 Oh.; D bef 1880
- Mary b Jan 4, 1807
- Jane b June 1, 1810 D Jan 17, 1881
- Thomas Wm. b June 14, 1814 Sprigg, Adams, Oh.; D Dec 28, 1891 Sprigg, Adams, Oh.
- Elizabeth Ellen b Aug 18, 1817 Oh.; D bef 1846 Warren Co., Mo. M James C. Pendleton
- Sarah Ann b Feb 25, 1821; D. Apr 28, 1881
John died Mar 8, 1826 Bourbon co., Ky.
NATHAN FOSTER ROGERS was b abt 1779 in Pa. He married AGNES WAUGH. Agnes was born Mar 27, 1781 in Ky. Their children were:
- 1790 Bucks Co., Pa.
- 1798 Oh NW Territory Resident List
- 1800 Madison, Mason Ky. Tax List
- 1810 Adams Co., Oh. Tax List
- 1820 Bourbon Co., Ky.
Nathan was in the War of 1812. He was an Orderly Sgt. He enlisted at West Union, Adams Co., Oh. July 20, 1813. He was discharged Sept 1, 1813 in upper Sandusky, Oh. He enlisted Sept 5, 1813 in Delaware Co., Oh. and discharged Nov 1813. Nathan filed for pension July 22, 1853 in Mason Co., Ky. In 1823 he met Stephen F. Austin in Tx. He was ship owner and captain. He and his crew was unhurt when his ship sank off the Galveston Bay. Census records of Nathan:
- John b abt 1798
- Eliza b Nov 15, 1799 Ky.; D May 2, 1876; M #1 Feb 22, 1821 Burroughs Moore #2 Apr 28, 1853 Gilbert Clark
- Lemira Levinia b June 9, 1803 Ky; D June 11. 1894 Dike, Hopkins,Tx.; M Henry Gilbert Smith (see Smith Family)
- Evaline b Apr 19, 1810; M June 2, 1846 Mason Co., Ky. James C. Pendleton Jr.?
- Wm. Waugh b May 9, 1817; D June 15, 1881 Shelburn Co., Id.; M Sept 11, 1840 Mason Co., Ky. Rose Anna Mitchell
- Mary Ann b abt 1819; M Price Faucett
- Theresa b abt 1820; D Jan 1, 1845 Gideon Sidwithem
It is not known if Nathan died in Ky. or Tx. He died abt 1854. Agnes's Inventory of Estate was dated Oct 17, 1850. She died July 5, 1850 in Orangeburg, Mason, Ky.
- 1800 Bourbon Co., Ky. Tax List
- 1830 Sprigg Twp, Adams, Oh.
- 1840 Northern Div., Mason, Ky. (Agnes)
- 1850 Hopkins Co., Tx. (Nathan listed with dau. Eliza Moore)
THOMAS ANDREWS was born abt 1577 in Devonshire, England. His wife's name is unknown. The only child known is:
Thomas, Sr. died Aug 21, 1643 in Dorcester, Ma.
THOMAS ANDREWS, JR. was born abt 1608 in Eng. He married ANN ?. Ann was born abt 1618 in Deven, England. Their known children were:
- Thomas (see below)
Thomas died Mar 20, 1673 Dorcester, Suffolk, Ma. His will was written Aug 6, 1667 in Dorcester, Ma. It was probated June 4, 1673 and the inventory was Mar 20, 1673. Ann died Jan 13, 1684 in Dorcester.
- Thomas bpt June 23, 1639 Dorcester, Suffolk, Ma;l D Aug 6, 1704 Dorester, Suffolk, Ma.; M Oct 31, 1667 Phebe Goard
- Hannah bpt June 23, 1639 Dorcester, Suffolk, Ma.; D Nov 5, 1678; M William Hopkins (see Hopkins Family)
MIDEAN MIDDLETON DAY was born abt 1776 in Va. He married abt 1799 in Greene Co., Ky., ISABELLA ANN "IBBY" McMURTRY. She was born abt 1781 in Ky. Their children were:
Census records for Midean:
- Wm. b Sept 4, 1799 Ky.; D Sept 2, 1878 Warrick, In.; Will Aug 26, 1878; Buried Day Cemetery; M June 15, 1820 Warrick, In. Jane Woods
- Harriet b Dec 26, 1808 Ky.; D May 5, 1890 Hopkins Co., Tx.; M Apr 22, 1827 Henderson Co., Ky. Eldridge Hopkins (see Hopkins Family)
- John M. b Aug 24, 1814
- Sarah M ? Hall
- Stephen Dunbar b abt 1823; M #1 Elizabeth Campbell #2 Clara Hargrave
It is believed that Midean died abt 1852. Ibby signed documents in Ky. in 1870.
- 1800 Green Co., Ky. Tax List
- 1820 Warren Co., In.
- 1830 Warrick Co., In.
- 1840 Boone Twp., Warrick Co., In.
- 1850 Hopkins Co., Tx.
JOHN C. WAUGH was born abt 1756 in Chester Co., Pa. He marred ELIZABETH CALLEN. Their children were:
Census records forJohn:
- Agnes b Mar 27, 1781; D July 5, 1850 Mason Co., Ky; M Nathan Foster Rogers (see Rogers Family)
- John Callen b abt 1788 Pa.; D Feb 27, 1823 Mason Co., Ky.; M Theresa Dandridge
- Ann M #1 Mar 18, 1819 Mason Co., Ky. Elias Nelson Delashmutt #2 Feb 9, 1842 Simeon W. Robertson
- Elizabeth M Jan 2, 1819 Mason Co., Ky. James M. Farrow
- Mary "Polly" D May 15, 1880; Will probated Mason Co., Ky.; died single
- Samuel D abt 1836
John died abt 1819 in Mason Co., Ky. The Inventory of his estate is dated Jan 1820. Elizabeth died bef Nov 24, 1836 in Mason Co., Ky.
- 1790 New London Twp., Chester Co., Pa.
- 1800 Mason Co., Ky. Tax List
- 1810 Mason Co., Ky.
- 1820 Mason Co., Ky.
ROELOF LUKASSEN SEUBERING was born abt 1595. He was of Drenthe, Holland. His wife is unknown. His children were:
Roelof probably died Providence, Drenthe, Netherlands.
JAN RAELOFSE SEBRING was born abt 1631 in Beyle, Drenthe, Netherlands (Holland). He had a 1st wife, Aeltje. It is not known if they had children. He then married ADRIANNA POLHEMUS. probably in Kings Co., NY. Their children were:
- Willempje b abt 1619 Hees, Drenthe, Netherlands; D Feb 16, 1684 Flatbush, Kings, NY; M Oct 10, 1679 Netherlands Steven Coerte Van Voorhess
- Lambertje b abt 1621; M Capt. Jan Stryker
- Jacob Roelofse b abt 1621; M Maria Van Neste
- Daniel b abt 1623
- Jan Raelofse (see below)
Jan died near Bergen Co., NJ. Adrianna d bef 1702 in Bergen Co., NJ
RAELOF JANSE SEBRING was born abt 1675 in Flatbush, Kings, NY. He married abt 1700 in Long Island, NY CHRYSTINGE (CHRYSTYNTJE) VOLKERTSE (VOLCKERTSZEN). Chrystinge was born abt 1678 Bushwick, Kings, NY. Their children were:
- Cornelius b NY; D abt 1723; M Aektje Frederickse Lubbertson
- Ida M Nov 2, 1684 Dutch Reformed Church, Bergen Co., NJ Isaac Billew
- Lucas M Apr 16, 1690 Dutch Reformed Church, Bergen co., NJ Merritje Dorlandt
- Raelof Janse (see below)
- Elizabeth chr June 8, 1677 Dutch Reformed Church Kings Co., NY
- Daniel chr July 2, 1682 Dutch Reformed Church, Flatbush, Kings, NY; D will probated Nov 19, 1763 Hunterdon Co., NJ; M Catherine Leboiteaux
- Mary (Marletje) b abt 1685 Bergen Co., NJ; D May 20, 1760; M Mordecai McKinney
- Johannes b abt 1673 Midwout (Flatbush), Long Island, NY; M Aeltje Leffertse
Raelof died bef Mar 26, 1756 Somerset Co., NJ. Chrystinge died bef 1752.
JOHANNES SEBRING was christened Oct 7, 1702 in the Dutch Reformed Church in Brooklyn, Kings, NY. He married abt 1726, ELINOR AETEN. Elinor was christened apr 10, 1705 at the First Dutch Reformed Church in Jamaica, Queens, NY. Their children were all christened or born in the Dutch Reformed Church in New Brunswick, Middlesex, N.J.; with the exception of the last child being born in Solebury Twp., Bucks, Pa. Their children were:
- Johannes (see below)
- Cornelius b abt 1703 Flatbush, Kings, NY; d abt 1786; M Apr 25, 1748 Annetje "Onche" Van Arsdallen
- Volkert b abt 1705 Flatbush, Kings, NY; M apr 5, 1729 Maryjte Aeten
- Dirk (Richard) chr Apr 27, 1709 Raritan, Somerset, NJ; M Marie Van Arsdallen
- Annetje chr Nov 2, 1711 Raritan, Somerset, NJ; M Harpert Pietersen
Johannes died Feb 24, 1773 in Solebury Twp., Bucks, Pa. He is buried in the Sebring Cemetery near Carversvill, Bucks, Pa. Elinor died abt 1790 in Solebury Twp., Bucks, Pa.
- Roeloff chr Dec 22, 1728; D abt 1775/76 Plumsted Twp., Bucks, Pa.
- Elizabeth b abt 1730; M Hezikiah Rogers (see Rogers family)
- Christina b abt 1734
- Agnes b abt 1736
- John chr Dec 9, 1738; D Dec 29, 1777 Solebury Twp., Bucks, Pa.; M Anna Smith
- Elinor b abt 1741
- Thomas chr Nov 4, 1744; D May 31, 1815 Loyalstock Twp., Lycoming, Pa.; M Rachel Lee
- Fulkard b abt 1745; D abt 1822 Delaware Co., Oh.; M #1 Sophia Leasman #2 Sophia Mourning
JAN AETEN married LYJSBET SKILLMAN. The only known child is:
Jan's parents were ADRIAN HENDRICKSEN AUTEN & LISBET THOMAS.
- Elinor chr Apr 10, 1705 Queens Co., NY; M Johannes Sebring (see Sebring Family)
CAPT. THOMAS SKILLMAN was born abt 1635 in England. He married SARAH PETIT. Sarah was of Newtown, Queens, NY. Her parents were JOHN PETIT & SARAH SCOFIELD
. Their children were bonr in Newtown, Queens, NY:
Administration of Thomas's estate was Apr 1, 1699 in Newtown, Queens, NY. Sarah married Cornelius Breese. She died aft 1704 in Newtown, Queen, NY.
- Lyjsbet b abt 1667; M Jan Aeten (see Aeten Family
- Thomas b abt 1671; D July 4, 1740; M Annetje Aten
- Elsje b abt 1672; M abt 1694 Thomas Aten
- Sarah b abt 1675; M Cornelius Hendrickson
DIRCK HOLGERSON was born abt 1595 in Norway. He married abt 1630 in Noorman's Kill, Long Island, New Netherlands (NY), CHRISTINA VIGNE. Christina was born abt 1610 in Vanenciennes, Noord, France. Their children were:
Dirck died abt 1678 in NY. Christina died in Bushwick, Long Island, NY.
VOLKERT DIRKS was christened Nov 15m 1643 in New Amsterdam (NYC), New Netherlands (NY). He married abt 1655 ANNETJE PHILLIPSE. Her father was PHILLIP LANGELANS. Volkert & Annetje's children were all born in Bushwyck, Kings, NY:
- Magdaleen b abt 1633 Bushwyck, Kings, NY; D Jan 17, 1726 Ulster, NY; M Oct 24, 1652 New Amsterdam (NYC), New Netherlands (NY) Cornelius Hendricksen VanVort
- Grietje (Margaret) b abt 1633 Dutch Reformed Church, New Amsterdam, NY; D Apr 1, 1671 Kings Co., NY; M Sept 22, 1652 New Amsterdam, New Netherlands Jan Nagel (von Limbury)
- Christine b abt 1635 Dutch Reformed Church, New Amsterdam, NY; D June 1697 Bushwyck, NY; M abt 1655 Bushwyck, NY Jacob Hay
- Sarah b abt 1638 Dutch Reformed Church, New Amsterdam, NY
- Rachel chr Sept 8, 1641 Bushwick, Kings, NY; M Nov 11, 1663 Bushwick, Kings, NY Jan Escuyer de Parits
- Volkert (see below)
- Jacob b abt 1646 New Amsterdam, NY; never married
- Araiantje chr Aug 21, 1650 New Amsterdam, New Netherlands; N Carol Huijsman
- Jannetje chr Dec 7, 1653 Kings Co., NY; D abt 1698 Bushwick, Kings, Ny; M Oct 24, 1674 NY Pieter Schamp
- Rachel b abt 1655 Bushwick, Kings, NY
Volkert died between 1687-1698 in Bushwyck, Long Island, NY.
- Dirck b abt 1667; D June 22, 1754 Milstone River, Somerset, NJ; M Sept 25, 1691 Flatbush, Kings, NY Maria Dewitt
- Neeltje b abt 1669; M aug 19, 1683 Bushwyck, New Amsterdam, NY Cornelius Cortelyou
- Phillip b ab 1670; D abt 1729 Somerset Co., NY; M Ann Can Clieff
- Nicholas b abt 1672; D Mar 15, 1759 Brooklyn, Kings, NY; M Neeltje Couwenhoven
- Grietje b abt 1675;
- Chrystinge b abt 1678; M Raelof Janse Sebring (see Sebring Family)
- Sara b Jan 7, 1680; Bpt Jan 17, 1680
- Machtelt bpt Feb 26, 1682; M Dirck Buritsen
- Lydia (Lijdia) bpt Feb 26, 1682; M Dec 27, 1697 Bushwyck, New Amsterdam, NY Frederick Symans (Simonsen)
- Rachel bpt Nov 16, 1683
- Rebecca bpt Mar 24, 1686
JEAN DE LA VIGNE was born abt 1560 in Valenciennes, Noord, France. His wife is not known and the only child known is:
He died aft 1622 probably in Amsterdam, Holland.
GUILLAUME VIGNE was born abt 1590 in St. Waast La Haute, Valenciennes, Noord, France. He married ADRIENNE CUVELLIER. After Guillaume died Adrienne married
JAN JANSEN DAMEN. Guillaume & Adrienne's children were all born in Valenciennes, Noord, France:
- Guillaume (see below)
Guillaume died Apr 30, 1632 in New Amsterdam, NY. Adrienne died abt 1655 in NYC, NY.
- Christina b abt 1610; D Apr 24, 1677; M Dirk Holgerson (see Dirks Family)
- Maria b abt 1613 D abt 1671 Albany, NY; M #1 Jan Roos #2 Abraham Isaac Sever Plank
- Jan b abt 1614; D abt 1689 New Amsterdam, NY; M Emmerantie Vandersluys
- Rachel b Mar 16, 1623; D Feb 18, 1663 Valenciennes, Noord, France; M Cornelius Van Tienhoven
- Guleyn b abt 1625
JOHANN THEODORE POLHEIM was born abt 1569 in Neederhausen, Germany. His wife is not known and the only child known is:
Johann died aft 1611.
JOHANNES THEODORUS POLHEMUS was born abt 1598 in Bavaria. He married CATHERINE VAN WERVEN. Their children were:
- Johannes Theodorus (see below)
Johannes died Sept 9, 1676 in Flatbush, Long Island, NY. Catherine died Brooklyn, Kings, NY.
- Adrianna b abt 1631 probably Island of Itamarca, Brazil; D bef 1702 BergenCo., NJ; M Jan Raelofse Sebring (see Sebring Family)
- Theodorus b abt 1633; D abt 1722
- Lammetje b abt 1635 probably Island of Itamarca, Brazil; M Johannws Willimse
- Anna b abt 1635 probably Island of Itamarca, Brazil; M Cornelis Barentse Van Wyck
- Maragrietje b abt 1639
- Elizabeth b abt 1641
- Daniel b abt 1643
JOHN C. EDDINGS was born abt 1782 in Cherokee Land, Ga. He married FRANCIS "ELIZABETH" WEAVER. She was born at 1784 in Cherokee Lands, Ga. Their children were all born of Cherokee Tribes, Warrren, Ga.:
John died abt 1842 in Marion Co., Il. Elizabeth died bef Oct 1841 at Eleven Point Rock Crossing, Oregon Co., Mo.
IVAN RICHARD EDDINGS was born abt 1809 of Cherokee Tribes, Warren Co., Ga. Abt 1829 he married MALINDA CULP. Malinda was born abt 1800 in Warren Co., Tn. to JOSEPH CULP & his wife HETTIE ?. Ivan & Malinda's children were:
- Caswell b abt 1806; D Feb 24, 1860; M Edna Moody
- Evan Richard (see below)
- Nancy Elizabeth b abt 1810; D abt 1851; M Wm. Harris Middleton
- Francis b Aug 11, 1811 D Mar 10, 1887; M Oct 20, 1829 Andrew Thomas Blackburn
- John (or Jackson) b abt 1872l D abt 1841; M Sarah E. West
- Mary E. b abt 1813; D abt 1852; M Benjamin J. Blackburn
- Wm. Riley b abt 1815; D abt 1856; M #1 Bonnie ? #2 Elizabeth Muncy
- Richard D b abt 1816; D abt 1894; M Elizabeth Melton
- James B b May 15, 1818; D Feb 28, 1901; M Rhoda Ann West
- Harriet b abt 1820; D June 10, 1848; M Henry Middleton
- Jesse W. b Dec 31, 1824; D Apr 14, 1879; M Dec 25, 1845 Mary Jane Middleton
Andrew Simpson served as a Confederate in Mo. Malinda died abt 1844 in Cannon Co., Tn. Ivan died the fall of 1866 in Fulton Co., Ar.
LEVI RICHARD EDDINGS was born Dec 22, 1836 in Cannon Co., Tn. He first married Sarah Ellen McCartney. Their children were all born in Ozark Co., Mo with the exception of the last one which was born in Independence Co., Ar.:
- Adam Wesley b abt 1826 Warren Co., Tn.; D abt 188
- Martha Eve b abt 1830 Warren Co., Tn.; D June 19, 1925; M Wm. McCarty
- Elie b abt 1832 Warren Co., Tn. d abt 1890
- Easter Paralee b Jan 6, 1835 Warren Co., Tn.; D abt 1907; M Sept 11, 1854 Ozark Co., Mo. Jesse Robert Hollis
- Levi Richard (see below)
- Francis Harriet b abt 1838
- Harvey b abt 1839 Cannon co., Tn.
- Andrew Simpson b Nov 18, 1840 Cannon Co., Tn.; D June 11, 1916 Cheatau, Ok; M Millee Mahan
- Nancy b abt 1843 Cannon Co., Tn.
- Lucy b abt 1845 Cannon Co., Tn.
After Sarah died, Levi married MARY ELIZABETH CATES on July 1, 1871 in Independence Co., Ar. Their children were:
- Julius Wilson b May 1, 1862; D Apr 21, 1935; M Aug 29, 1884 Louise Buckner
- Richard Evan b Sept 15, 1864; M Sept 15, 1884 Martha Ann Tucker
- Edmond "Ed" b June 16, 1867; D July 22, 1891 Buried Macidonia Cemetery, Cleburne Co., Ar. ; M #1 Etta Jane Steele #2 Dicie Jane Richardson
- Redmond b June 6, 1867
- John Wesley b Mar 16, 1869; M #1 Ida Jane Carnes #2 Lola Hughes
Richard was a Mo. Confederate. He was a private in Co B Frisoe's Reg. Cav. In 1905 several family members applied for a Cherokee Indian Roll numbers. But they were denied. Levi died Mar 6, 1911 in Vanoss, Ok. Mary died Nov 2, 1924 in Pontatoc Co., Ok They are both buried at Old Midland Cemetery at Vanoss, Ok.
JAMES ANDREW EDDINGS was born May 29, 1877 in Independence Co., Ar. He married ARMENTIA JANE MORGAN. Arminta was born Dec 3, 1876 in Wolf Bayon, Cleveland, Ar. Their children were:
- James Andrew (see below)
- Allie C b Feb 28, 1879 Independence Co., Ar.; M Frank Nobles
- Jacob Levi b May 7, 1882 Independence Co., Ar. M Aug 11, 1901 Claudia Mae Williams
- Wm. Henry b Oct 23, 1885 Stone Co., Ar.; D Aug 8, 1940; M Mar 15m 1907 Elsie McNair
- Millie Oma b July 5, 1887 Wolf Bayon, Cleburne, Ar.; M John Samuel McNair
- Nancy Ella b Feb 8, 1890 Stone Co., Ar.; D Sept 9, 1971; never married
- Delores b Sept 23, 1892 Stone Co., Ar.; M July 12, 1910 Benjamin Franklin Morgan, Sr.
Censu records for James:
- Mary Isabelle ; M Clifford Austell
- Ruth died a small child; Buried Nixon Cemetery Coal co., Ok.
- Herman M Ruby ?
- Neomah Mattie M Samuel Brown Smith (see Smith Family)
James was a Methodist and a farmer. Armintia died June 18, 1937. James married Anna Belle ?. James died Mar 22, 1954. James and Armintia both died in Ok. City, Ok. and are both buried at Sunnylane Cemetery. Garrison Funeral Home was used.
- 1900 Chickasw Co., OT (Ok.)
- 1910 Jefferson Twp., Coal Co., Ok.
DAVE WEAVER was born abt 1760 and his wife TOOLEY wad born abt 1766. Both was born in Cherokee Lands, Ga. Their children were all born in Cherokee Lands, Ga.:
Dave died abt 1837.
- Francis Elizabeth b abt 1784; M John C. Eddings (see Eddings Family)
- Pesta b abt 1787
- Besta b abt 1790
- John b abt 1793
- Robert b abt 1800
- Francis b abt 1802
- Wm b abt 1804
- Joseph b abt 1810
NORMAN CATES was born abt 1823 in Tn. July 27, 1841 He married JANE WILLIAMS. Their children were:
Norman died July 27, 1841 in Winchester, Franklin, Tn.
- John Wesley D Apr 12, 1863
- Lucinda "Lucy" Buried Lehigh Cemetery Pontatoc Co., Ok; M #1 Sept 7, 1865 Independence Co., Ar.Capt John Stewart #2 James H. Buzbee
- Mary Elizabeth b Apr 10, 1848 Coffey Co., Tn.; D Nov 21, 1924 Pontatoc Co., Ok.; M July 1, 1871 Independence Co., Ar. Levi Richard Eddings (see Eddings Family)
- Sarah Alice M Apr 7, 1885 Stone Co., Ar. J.C. Sanders
- Norman Barnum
JOHN MORGAN was born at 1798 in Ky. His first wife is not known. Their children were:
Johns' first wife died and he married June 5, 1855 in Independence Co., Ar. Nancy Estep B abt 1830 Al. Their known children were:
- Charles b abt 1835 Ky.; M Oct 12, 1861 Merino Ruthridge
- Wm. b abt 1836 Ky.
- Sarah Jane b abt 1840 Ky.
- Nancy Ann b abt 1840 Ky.; D Nov 11, 1921 Ar.; M #1 Apr 8, 1890 Martin Dallas #2 Nov 2. 1897 M.V. Copeland
- John C. b abt 1844 Ky.; M June 5, 1855 Independence Co., Ar. Nancy Estep
- George b abt 1846 Ky.
- Elizabeth L b abt 1847 Ky.
- Joseph Martin (see below)
It is not known when John died.
JOSEPH MARTIN MORGAN was born abt 1853 in Independence Co., Ar. He marrried MARY JANE "YUNEY" BUZBEE on Sept 25, 1871 in Independence Co., Ar. Their children were all born in Ar.:
- Thomas b abt 1856 Ar.
- Margaret b abt 1859 Ar.
Census records for Joseph:
- Wm. Kelli b abt 1874; M Stella Susan Plummer
- Armintia Jane b Dec 3, 1876 Wolf Bayon, Independence, Ar.; M James Andrew Eddings (see Eddings Family)
- Launa "Louie" b abt 1878; M Wm. Eli Sanders
- Nathaniel M "Nate" M Stella Buzbee
- Annie M James Edward Allan
- Benjamin Franklin b Jan 11, 1888, Hempsted, Ar.; D Dec 5, 1964 Bethany, Ok., Ok.; M July 10, 1910 Coalgate, Coal, Ok. A. Deloris Eddings
- Edna M Nathan Jackson
Mary died July 11, 1926 in Muskogee, Muskogee, Ok. She is buried in Greenhill Cemetery in Muskogee. Joseph died Jan 21, 1924 in Pontatoc Co., Ok. & is buried in Center Cemetery.
- 1870 Healing Springs Twp., Independence, Ar.
- 1880 Healing Springs Twp., Independence, Ar.
WILLIAM BUZBEE married ELIZABETH ? Only known child:
Locations of Wm.:
- Jacob (see below)
JACOB BUZBEE was born abt 1736 in SC. He married JANE ?. Their children were:
- Dec 1748 North side of the Santee River, SC
- June 5, 1749 Received a land grant on the Santee River, SC
Jacob died abt 1778 in the 96th District of SC.
JACOB BUZBEE was born in Abbeyville, Abbeyville, SC. He married JANE ?. Their children were all born in SC:
- Jacob (see below)
Jacob was a Revolutinary War veteran from SC. He was in the Militia of the Whigs. He filed for pension Jan 31, 1834 in St. Clair Co., Al. Census records of Jacob:
- Jane b abt 1804; M Claiborne May
- Jeremiahh M. M #1 Dec 22, 1833 St. Clair Co., Al. Alla T.A. Ellison #2 Martha Ann Scott #3 Susan Lavinnte May Turner
- Joshua M Aug 28, 1829 St. Clair Co., Al. Susan Mone
- Wm. M July 21, 1821 St. Clair Co., Al. Elizabeth Key
- Jacob (see below)
Jacob was a farmer. Jacob died Aug 22, 1839 in St. Clair Co., Al. Jane died aft Jan 6, 1840 in St. Clair Co., Al.
JACOB BUZBEE was born abt 1810 in SC. He married Mar 14, 1831 in St. Clair Co., Al. Lurana Allman. Lurana was born abt 1811 in Ga. Their children were:
- 1800 Pendleton District, SC
- 1810 Abbeyville District, SC
Jacob died in Aug or Sept of 1860 in St. Clair Co., Al. Lurana died after 1880 in Cleburne Co., Ar. She is buried in Macedonia Cemetery.
- Ellinder "Ellen"
- Wm. D Marcella, Stone, Ar.
- John T.M St. Clair Co., Al. Clara Phillips
- Emaline M Nathan Wade Smith
- James H.
- Carter Kelly M Lucinda Cates
- Joshua Memory D Cleburne Co., Ar.
- Mary Jane b abt 1852 in Al.; M Sept 25, 1871 Independence Co., Ar. Joseph Martin Morgan (see Morgan Family)
- Elizabeth "Lizzie"
© 1997-2006 by Kathy Hudson/Seminole, Ok.
All rights reserved. , commercial use of this information
is strictly prohibited without prior permission of the owner. If copied, I need to be asked for written permission
and this copyright notice must appear with the information.Any information
on this website may not be copied and used for any other website.